Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What I'm Loving at... PB Teen

Ah, catalogs, I've missed you! I love nothing more than sitting down with a big mug of coffee and a pile of home decor catalogs. Here in Australia, I'm limited to the weekly Target circular (Target Australia is a very weak copy of our beloved Target US, with none of our chic designer lines).

I've especially missed my favorties, CB2 and the ever stylish PB Teen, which is often overlooked by adults, but is one of my go-to sources.

Seriously, have you seen the Emily + Meritt line? (That would be Emily (Current) + Meritt (Elliott) of the uber stylish denim label Current Elliott.)

I'll take this gold metallic bedding.
























These metallic pillows.
























And my daughter's new room NEEDS this gold unicorn head.
























PB Teen never disappoints. In addition to the Emily + Meritt line, I'm also loving...

The Peyton Duvet in Royal Navy
























How great would that look with this upholstered headboard? With the pink and the gold accents, this bed has definite Emily Henderson influences. (Dear Emily, please come makeover my whole house. Love, Robyn)
























I wonder if I can make space in my room for the aptly named Chic Vanity. Look at the storage! Much better than trying to put on makeup in my tiny bathroom.
























That's all from PB Teen for now. Next up, CB2!

No comments:

Post a Comment