Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Amateur Decorator! I'm Robyn, a single mom of two kids with a full-time job ... needless to say, I don't have a whole lot of free time (or money!), but I still enjoy decorating my house. So most of the ideas you'll see here will be fairly low-cost and won't take you much time. Aside from a little painting, I'm not much of a DIY-er either, so this is not the place for lots of project ideas. (I'm even -- GASP -- using one of Blogger's off-the-shelf templates for this blog. The horror! But I think it looks fab, so who cares that I didn't personally design it? That's kinda the spirit of Amateur Decorator in a nutshell.)

What will you find here? Big impact, budget-friendly product, quick-fix makeover ideas, lots (and lots) of discussion of and advice on paint colors, answers to any questions you ask, links to great ideas from other bloggers, and more!

Come on in!

No comments:

Post a Comment