Thursday, March 6, 2014

What I'm Loving at ... Anthropologie

Despite pouring a ton of money into installing hardwood floors, I am itching to replace some furniture as well. And I have an Anthro gift card burning a hole in my pocket -- a dangerous combination! Here's what I have my eye on:

Monarch coffee table ($698)
























I love the lines of the base. What a unique piece! However, I also love anything metallic, so I am torn between this and these (comes in gold too)...

Turnstool coffee table ($498)

I don't need a bed, but if I did, this would top the list. I love how Anthro always has things you don't see anywhere else.

Paneled Villa bed ($1998 and up)

How about all these amazing gold lights?

Archway floor lamp ($498), there's also a matching table lamp version




Astra chandelier (a whopping $1928 but so, so fabulous)
























And just for fun... I'd love to replace my plain stainless with a drawerful of these. At only $48 a setting, the Vita Sky flatware may be the best deal around!
























Even if I could afford custom made furniture, I think my ideal would be to furnish my entire house (and wardrobe) from Anthropologie. Do you have anything on your Anthro shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment